Monday, May 9, 2011

Final Countdown

The week is here! I can count down the number of days until we leave on one hand. The documents are are printed, stapled, and tucked away in a tidy little folder. The suitcases are begging to be filled (but I won't let myself until Thursday... okay, maybe Wednesday). Jason is officially done with his killer class. I still have loads of laundry to do, and plan on cleaning the house so we don't come back to a dump, but I'm sure that'll get done on its own.

The only real thing left for me to do is play with my sweet little Auri, read her all of her books over and over again, and blow thousands of bubbles for her. I'm going to miss that kiddo like crazy! But I know she'll be in good hands. She is enamored with both of her grandmas, so I'm not too worried that she'll really miss us at all. She never wants anything to do with me the moment she sees Oma or Debba. Though, I think this week, she is establishing herself as a one-nap-a-day baby... sorry guys!




Our itinerary for Europe is pretty loose. Rather than any planned excursions or activities, I think we're just going to wander, soak up the culture and just get lost in it. Maybe we'll find some cool stuff to do on the way. Either way, I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment